The mission of this ministry is:
• To establish, strengthen, and maintain a strong sincere relationship with God through the study of His word and through fellowship with one another. It is essential that we really “know Him all the more and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings” (Philemon 3:10) so that we might be more like Him, because only then can we be all that He has called us to be.
• To realize and to always be mindful of who we are as women of God and to understand and appreciate our importance as women of God, because we understand that “where purpose is unknown, abuse is inevitable.”
• To strengthen our relationships with one another so that we might know how to relate to one another, how to minister to one another, how to intercede for one another, and how to handle one another.
• To establish a firm foundation of prayer to uphold the ministry, each other, and those around us.
• To increase in number by drawing others into the family of God and extending our ministry outside the walls of the church to serve those in need of healing.
• In essence, to fully understand that by knowing who we are, by seeing our own value, by giving our all to God, by learning each other, and by maintaining a solid prayer life, we can be greater assets not only to ministry, but also to our families, and to each other; we can thereby form a strong foundation of healing, support, and encouragement for those yet to come!